General Info and Frequently asked questions.
The Haunted Woods takes place in real woods. We have made every effort to clear the path but branches do fall and the footing is uneven in places. Enter at your own risk.
1. NO flashlights permitted. Our actors are accustomed to the dark and lights will blind them.
2. An adult must accompany children under 8 years of age.
3. Strobe lights and fog machines are in use.
4. There are some areas that may seem confining to some people.
5. Do not run through the woods.
6. Do not leave the marked path for any reason. There are numerous hidden wires and devices that can be damaged or tripped over.
7. Do not touch, harass, harangue or abuse any of the actors in the woods. Remember, we are all volunteers here and do this for your enjoyment. (and some of us bite!)
8. There are situations in the woods that may be too frightening to very young children. If your child is easily frightened, please consider coming during the twilight hours when no actors are present.
9. NO FLASH photography. Our actors are accustomed to the dark and lights will blind them.